Jan 13, 2010

Dr Seuss was a smart smart dude. He said this...."Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind".

Sometimes I'm loud and outspoken but it doesn't make me arrogant. And in others I am quiet and unsure, but that doesn't mean that I'm afraid or that I don't have alot to say. I'm incredibly stubborn but I'm easy-going. I forgive easily but it takes a long time to forget. I try to keep my feelings hidden but it doesn't mean I don't have any. I've made mistakes but I've achieved alot.

Being comfortable with who you are and fighting the typecast boxes people put you in is a constant battle, but it's part of the journey. My best friend gets married tomorrow and I have finally booked flights back to Vancouver. I'm happy in the skin I'm in and it has been a long string of months since I have been able to say that.

0 comments: