Jan 19, 2010

Glee. I love it and I am not ashamed to admit that I have hitched one of my stars to the Glee bandwagon filled with hilarious one-liners, obsessive crushes and cheeseball songs. I'm involved.

I watched an ep tonight where hot guy in a fake wheelchair gets into a scrap with sometimes-hot guy in a fake wheelchair. Scrap turns into a fist fight and hot teacher breaks it up demanding an explanation.

"I'm just really stressed about the bake-sale Mr Schu"!

He's not stressed about the bake-sale. He is stressed because he slept with his best mate's girl, knocked her up then fell in love with her. FAIL. But here is the thing...we all say we are stressed about the bake-sale, or 'work', or 'church stuff', or we're just really tired or just really busy.

I'm a little stressed about the bake-sale. There is alot going on, so many people to contact and keep informed, so many things to be organized and planned at work and at church and with friends and at home. After School club and youth retreat and summer holidays. But beyond that I'm thinking about making decisions about what happens after this semester, this summer. Making decisions about relationships and trying to enjoy life because I do love it at the minute.

Life is one big bake-sale.

0 comments: